
"Good morning class"
"Good mor - ning maam"
"I want all of you to sing the school song now for graduation day
Many of us do not know the lines, nd hardly any one knows the tune!"
"Start now! Amrita..start!"
"Yes maam"
And there the class goes.....
" Lord help us to reach out to others
in the midst of our darkness shining
Let the light of our alma mater shine on us
Set us free from the shackles of ignorance
Shine on JAAASSSS
Shine on JASSSSSs
Shine let it shine
flood our school with blood and gory
Blaze spirit blaze set our school on fire!!!!
Flow river flow
flood our nation with peace and harmony
hepl us reach out
reach high
reach beyond!!!!
and that was that...
our remixed school song.. sung by the "heroes" of the class made us erupt in laughter..holdin our tummies tight nd giggling.. especialli d shine on jass part..it was so audible!
And hilarious
Ill miss mi skool days, for sure. Being in the same skool for ten years, iv felt change in the same place.I'll never forget those walls within which so much happened.
Nostalgic , already???? i cnt leave! there's so much i cant forget!
I kno d title jst dznt make sense to wat im saying.....i meant to type something...yet something else comes out.
Its alwais d case . Every single time.
Someone commented that I took his every single word as if it was a message from heaven...
Realli i was dumbfounded...was that the impression he had of me?What had i said that made him think so??
I felt worse. Mi words never conveyed anything i wanted to say.
MOm once said - live life such that u would have no regrets,
i have so much to fell awful about. I should learn to be more vague, more closed.
THere's nothing to reveal. There's nothing to cherish. Not with people misunderstanding u more, whenever u begin to xplain.
Impressions. rem acu testigisti......mi foot
yup...chat can convey stuff in words....but there's so much more in my mind...whatdya call it
" junoon"...and a lot more
the very reason i dislike chatting.....unless its with peope i realli know...and who know me...nd what i infer from wat i type.
As long as i have them, im fine, and im satisfied.
People hurt. yes, but thats life isnt it?
I wont crib. Iv learnt there's beetr stuff i can do than that. I ca do a jig, and hav a ice conversation with miself to clean myself inside.
Or ill do some tai chi. Keeps me stable.
"Where it was dark now there's light
Where there was pain now there's joy
Where there was weakness, I found my strength
All in the eyes of a friend."
Fake a smile , fake a laugh, fake everything. A bogus, worthless LIfe
il live the wa i want to, thank u. i dint understand what mi neighbor sd....but now i do. CHat is nonsensical. What we do on chat is nonsense....atleast most of it
btw...dats mi facebook disney character....cn ne1 understand????in case ur wonderin who seh is...she's mulan ....a loveli movie...i loved it....
PS - to whom so ever it may concern- iv got mani spellin nd grammatical errors here....nd i dont care to correct them...nd i dont think u wudv noticed...but in case u wud hav.....im sori....for nothin....nothin at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment