Me and dad were discussing semiconducters yesterday. My favorite chapter, and he works with those diodes, so we put our brains to the test, to see who knew more.
It ended with the obvious. Dad knew a lot more, obviously, he's been working with them for around 14 years. I did give good fight though.
Mi cousin was ol yesterday too, had a one way voice chat. I couldn't type as fast as they spoke!!! ( he and his wife, that is).
So the call ended quick, with another fervent plea for dad to buy us a mike.
I finally changed the favicon. Took me 3 tries and my all of my neighbours patience.
He was busy. Should have chosen a better time to butt in.
What's happened has happened, and he lost half an hour trying to make you understand the Internet's complications.
i did apologise! What more can i do?
Coming back to the moment, the song "unwritten" by natasha beddingfield seems to do its job.
This is the only song of hers that i like. her" i wanna hav ur babies" is crazy. Its hard to believe it stayed at the top of the charts for 2 weeks!!!
Vin loves that song,thats another matter.
a must listen song , to all those unprepared for every day.
Just the way i like it.
1 comment:
Poor guy, we all know how irritating u can be. We just choose to see the better side of u!
OMG u hav got to buy a mike, one of the most important thing needed during chat!. But , as we all know, u don't prefer chatting.
I like the favicon. Colourful.
I agree . "iwhub" is a stupid song. not worth lisening to.
unwritten rocks ! go ZULA!
Post a Comment