Monday, March 17, 2008

Quawali,

Well, bio just got over and ive got math in a few days, on 20th, to be precise.

After that - it will be mauja hi mauja - but only for a few days i suppose, ya, with my parents around, Ive got no choice but to prepare for the other xams that are coming.
:(

Well, the near future is not something i look forward to.

There's nothing in it, nothing at all, it literally is moving on, growing up, letting go, and all that.

wonder if ill get a college in blore.
Man, allopathic docs have such an aversion towards ayurveda!!

Talking about aversions, I'm trying to overcome the stupid aversion i have towards practicing calculus!

There's no secret at all, i just sit with someone and do it, well, so there's no distractions and stuff, but i resent this sort of math all the time.

Give me totalling, simple math, arithmetic, neat algebra, with trigs, or logs, ill do it!

But calculus? Integration? It does not seem to fit anything ! It totally defies the logic i have, and i have very little patience with it.

Its stupid.

Math can be fun. Dad says it's a mental block I have, well, that's not completely true.
I just see no particular help that integrating 1 +logx/ log x would have,
ok well that sum is stupid, ne1 can solvge it,
it was just an wxample, but its useless!!!!!! There's nothing satisfying in doing worthless sums like them!

Ok, so you're looking for satisfaction in math too?

Defi!!!I love solving problems!

Looking at all that integration makes my stomach go phlaakgurglllldrgghfifsoooofthrrrp!

Or maybe I'm just hungry. Gotta grab a "bite" then!

Uh oh, eating with mehendi on my hands, will not be easy, hey, they should have that as a task for Roadies 5.0!!!! :)

Its a stupid task anyways, but its worth trying!

When i say fine, doesn't mean its all right. It means whatever. It means i have no choice, that reminds me , thats what SSR was talking about yesterday, in the rain. We happened to go to the new school SSRVM, in kachamaranahalli, and he came. What a crowd, and what a downpour!

It always happens, i get the chance to meet him, I always shy away from it!!! Every single time!

But ya, i don't know, mom says that SSR is like her guru, but me? He's not mine, I'm sure of that. They say that the teacher chooses the student. Well, teacher, WHERE ARE YOU?

I want to learn, ( not calculus)!!!

phlaakgurglllldrgghfifsoooofthrrrp!
phlaakgurglllldrgghfifsoooofthrrrp!
phlaakgurglllldrgghfifsoooofthrrrp!
phlaakgurglllldrgghfifsoooofthrrrp!
phlaakgurglllldrgghfifsoooofthrrrp!


Ok ok !!!! c ya!

No comments: