It so happened that I decided to perform agnihotra yesterday.
Its a sort of puja one does to purify the air around oneself, just takes 10 minutes. Its supposed to be done at sunise and sunset only.
Mom chose a convenient time to tell me to log off the comp and do it. I've never been good with all this, im not that much into puring stuff into fire.
It felt wierd, like I was a sacrificial priest.
But it was a one of a kind experience.
HAs any one felt energy flowing through them? Vibrations? Warmth? Like theres someone whos hugging you?
It felt so ....so different, i was actually upset with my mom for making me get off the comp, but after that, i actually thanked her for making me do that.
I can't wait to do it again!!!!!!
Hope mom gives me another chance, she likes doiing it. I don't blame her, i like it too!
I happened to converse with my junior, and she was complaining about the state of certain "affairs" in school. Well , again, my advising self comes to the forefront, but , must admit, ive never faced a case like tis before, but , it turns out , my advice worked!!!
Well, that;s bcause ive gone through a lot too!
But that was a classic case!!!!Mine was pretty simple, it was obvious, the solution.
Just reminded me of all the stuff we used to do in the 7th, 8th, nd 9th grade.
Try as i might, i just cant seem to be able to type th i's in cap form , its just this involuntary thing which types them all in small!!!!
Stupid!!!
I had just viewed my classmates blog yesterday, he said i was toooooo active while blogging!!!
Ya , well, he's a big bookworm, can do a zillion things at once, but he could not finish reading my blog!!!! A big brain too, excels all the time!
I like his blog, nice sensible stuff, not the crapshit i type!
Again, i cannot type the i's in caps!!
Argh! What to do? What's goin on? humhumhum.....
There is a lot going on that i don't know of.
I can't know everything.
I have the choice. I can say no, i can say yes, i can listen to what i want to hear, and no to what i don't want to hear.
Simple.
Well, since my blog has led to tooooo many questions, I've decided to stop it here. I've decided to do something else.
There are better ways, and ive chosen them.
No comments:
Post a Comment