Sunday, April 20, 2008

Viva el amor



That's called dance music. Perfect blend of beats and melody. Just perfect...
And there's this other one, from high school musical, titled " Start of something new"
A good video... And the music is nice



Went to a satsang today evening at this lady's place, and that's when i saw, a girl, she would have been around my age, only she had the brain of a kid. Our first contact was a flying kiss. As we


sang, she clapped, and as we
mediated, she fell silent, a kid, she was just a kid. Her eyes moved about, kind of in a disarray.
We talked, she had a sort of slurred speech.
I remembered my cousins. They had the same sort of speech problems. Thanks to them,I Understood what she was trying to say.

She wanted to be a doctor! I was so amazed, even a person such as her can dream, why can't I?
Why couldn't I?
Why was i holding back? Did i limit myself?
Actually, no....What was i not thinking about? Losing weight? What was I ot aspiring for?
Still, i felt that something wasn't there.

I have a guy of my own, a family, food, shelter.
My mom answered that question almost immediately- I'm on the lookout for the reasons for everything - from death to living, to life after death, everything. I was in thirst of knowledge.

I haven't found my so called 'master', but i've read books. I read, and i note down stuff. But when will i realise what's beyond all this existance? Why do i have to lead the life a common person does? Why can't I be different? How?

Well, the dazed look doesn't do much. People think that i think too much! Maybe i am, for I'm the only one in my section to actually do all the stuff i do. I get into deep doodoo, yet i caome out shining and smiling. Well, that's the reason I'm called zulie = zula + smily.

It takes an observer to see who i am behind my glasses. Really, i come off as a nerd, a boring person. Unless the first time you see me laughing my head off! I go so crazy at times! I can;t stp laughing even when its a pj

You should see me at home, I can't stop laughing at times, and i like smiling so much! So simple!
I get work done, i always do.

Time to take this off. Meeting a sick uncle today.
Dropping in and out. That's apt.

No comments: