Thursday, August 28, 2008

A week more

I've got a week for college to start. Inching closer and closer to a lot less phone calls, no meeting, no crazy pranks, no funny photos, no being together. For a long time.

Will miss everything that happened. I'm still in two minds, whether to take all those things to college or not. Actually, my parents are saying that its no more necessary for me to go to hostel,
(i know why they're saying that) , but i want to go. I've thought a lot about being away from home. This is as far as i could go.

People call often, and we still have conversations as if nothing's changed. As if it was a school holiday. I don't know what's going to happen to us. If we'll still stay as strong as we were. Or just ....move on.

I've got a lot to say to all of them, just don't know how, or when. It's really difficult. I'm the "stupid writer", who writes out everything. No one does that. Atleast, i don't think so.

I want to wish my friends all the best for everything that they do, and that, no matter what's happened, they'll always be in my heart. But how? How would i? How should i? WHen there are so many unspoken things between us.

I'll never forget. I hope.

No comments: