Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another

well, well, well.... Good day!
I happened to go through tutu's blog just now.

I never thought i'd actually be able to read feelings so deep, there were so many things written there, each word was so heavy with emotion, or probably i'm just saying this cause i know he's a sensitive guy. A guy who's good at language. He's good at expressing himself... much better than so many others.... cmon, all you guys out there, which one of you is good at expressing what you feel unless it's in front of the mirror?

Or if it's on paper?

Anyways, i wouldn't say girls are much better.... we have our shortcomings too.
Back to the present.

What have i to say to you? A lot. Where do i start? I don't know!
From the beginning? WHAT'S the beginning? I can't really say.

This is how it always goes. I start at some point, and then i go on. On with rubbish. It's been so long since i typed, i'm having difficulty channeling my thoughts...

As of now - I'm a girl, i'm at home right now, and i just finished my university exams, and i'm relieved to be here. I have a good life.

The neighbours have decided to play irritating kannada music, when i want peace, so, lounge music, here i come. Only thing is, it comes at a cost. I can't hear my parents yelling for me to come down.... until my bro pokes me. sneaky pokey dumdum, he is.

When i look back at how the previous year treated me, I MUST say that the STUPID astrology book i bought was NONSENSE. There might have been an inkling of truth, but it was an entire waste of paper.

Another way of reminding me that it is me, and me alone who shapes my future.
Funny, isn't it? I always thought that it's the stars, and their positions, and doing what your parents tell you to and stuff. But it's my choices which change my life. Not anyone else's.

Of course, if someone close decides not to keep in touch, it will affect me, but, it's my choice whether to let that person do that, or not to.
The guys at college have helped me realise so much about giving.

One thing you should know is, when i say 'guys' it means 'everyone'... not just the male population....

You know what? i'm having trouble typing, and my spelling sucks!!!



No comments: