Well Mr G said that all the names over here were like call names, one never knew who i was referring to.
And from there arises a problem, since no1 knows who i refer to, except myself, there's always an inkling of doubt.
Well sometime ago, Mr M asked me who Mr M was - nd well, ya, there are tooooo many mr M's i know. I need to think of better names.
The wrong people think im referring to them, the right ones think im referring to someone else.
Maybe i should remove the anonymity.
No, i think it should be left as it is. Just to let people know that your blog, is not an open page,
Nor am i!
well , you are, kind of.
I can't believe i had a 3 hour long chat, with one of my most favourite ppl in the world,
Purely coincidental. He was free, and so was I
Why does every conversation start with a " wassup""?
It's a different wassa from different people, but dont people find it a bit too boring?
i sometimes do, no, actually, most of the time.
Ok fine , the other side of the argument could be, how else do we start?
Well it could be anything else, anyway else, a stupid satement, anything!!!!!
but ya, let ppl be themselves, let them do things the way they want to
There's this guy i know from pondicherry. He's watever you want in a normal guy, adding a bit of exuberance, and ummm a bit of lets say, hes a kleptomaniac.
And he drinks. Hes not a drunkard of course,but given the chance, he would drink.
Reminds me of quite a few ppl, i remmbr them suffering.I remember seeing them dead, dying, in the hospital. I remember so much. Thinking about that, mi grandad's deathday, comes this saturday. The day of my bio exam.
I don't know how my mother feels about it. I've seen her cry, I've cried, i loved and respected him so much. Its a pity he had to leave, leaving all my questions unanswered, i lost him. all because his liver couldnt take any more.
Ill miss him most on that day, and so will my mom.
Coming back, i was trying to make him understand that it wasnt good for him. It makes a big loss to a person's life. Ive known it. Ive seen it.
He just would not understand. Why do I keep butting my head against such brick walls?
Like my "master" said, just dont even bother, let them realise. Ill drop it.
Ive dropped it.
Mr M's supposed to be going away forever . He's leaving blore.
Well, can't say ill miss him, cant say that i'd forget him either.
Ill just never forget him, thats it.
Ive got to let him go. This is the end of the road, and whatever connection we had, is not meant to be. I have to let you go.
Wonder how though. Will all those "old man" nd "kiddo" IM's.
Ironic, he leaves the day my exams end. Too ironic.
But hell yes, ill always wish the best for you.
Gotta get a move on now!!!!
Im getting too senti!!
2 comments:
Definetely!!! A wassup is very boring, a true indicator of a boring chat, a boring phonecall, an uninteresting meet up, who knows?
But it starts a conversation in a light mode too.
The confused Zula again, huh?
I like her a lot.
Shes very charming. HAHAH!!!!
that's right, we all know.
Damn!! i never get to comment first,
btw "zula" there's no mention of me at all in this!!!!!
Why?
Keep the connections going, you never know when you'll be needin them.
XOXO
Post a Comment