Monday, March 24, 2008

I'd lie

Omg, I happened to viewing the video - bleeding love, ballboy's reccomendation.
And then i came upon this hannah montana video, wwhich also had the song - Id lie - by taylor swift.

I fell in love with the song. IT is absolutely perfect. I've been listening to it ever since, and i don't know when im gonna stop!

Music can change the way a person thinks. It happens to me all the time. That's why i always listen to positive music, music with energy, not something that makes me fell hopeless.(most of the time, atleast.)

Many of my friends asked me why i started typing full hand, and honestly, i don't have an answer.
It's just that IVe got to answer a lot of mails formally, and i find it difficult, typing with abbreviations, so i make an effort to type fullhand, yea, if that's a reason.

One of my freinds was telling me how much he missed all the fun we had. Of all the times, we recently patched up.

I couldn't tolerate his behaviour!!! but now, it all seems s trivial, we accept each other for who we are. And that's how we are special.

Thanks a lot for making me realise that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting to shorter posts, huh?

They are nice, crisp and well, they're SMALL!

btw, what call was it? Whao called? a guy? tuki? cuci? who? was it g?
Tell us!!!!

We want to know :)