Saturday, March 22, 2008

In seventh heaven!

I think I just went mad.

I'm in seventh heaven! OMG ! I cannot believe what just happened. I think My mom would hav jumped 1 foot into the air when she saw me scream and jump all around the room!!!!!

All is calm now, but I' still quivering with anticipation and excitement, how is it going to be?
I keep analysing my emotions. Eurgh!

But he called! HE called He CALLED!

Omg , I think Im going to faint!

We toked and talked and takd and talked. Sigh~ When will I ever grow up?

You are soooooo delirious!, one of my friends tell me.

Defi, defi defi, im grinning from ear to ear, and everyone wonders who is gonna make the next move.

Oooooooh, what a day!, MY DAY! its one after the other.

Alright, time to get back onto some firmer ground, dad plans to make me join this crash course, and i don't know where ill be driving towards. PHHLAKAWAAKKKAA SPLAAAAT!

Yup, that describes me in a nutshell. It's time to lookup everything, that's become dusty in FB. Gotta lot to catch up over there. btw, hes on fb 2!

I don't think it would be easy to put my mind on studies now. Uh oh.

Ocean's eleven is worth watching. Its a nice story, and a nice plot.

Guru is ok, the only thing I'm fond of in the movie is its script, I'ts likeable, nothing great.

After seeing that movie 4 times, that's the only feedback i can give.

Well, what's new? everything! I've not only found something new, I'm looking forward to all that is there !!!

Ok, so whose in love?? dad asks, behind my shoulder.

pat comes the reply. Its not love dad, a lot lot more than that. It's called , the connection.

Hmmm, so he's gone, and ya, well, its true, whoever i interact with, we do have a connection. I didn't realise it at all. Ok i did, but what does interaction mean? Communacation, both ways.

So far so good. A connection is there, and whatever connects us could be anything. Who knows! I'm not going to try and figure that out, my mind would explode cosmically.

Well, alls well that ends well,

No wonder they say, loose connections! I know I've got many. Time to pull them all through.

Btw, Taurians rule! In the holi"battle" yesterday, me nd D, the girl next door used our pichkaris to the max! and in doing so, we "defeated th guys, but kudos to them, they kinda removed all the turmeric nd stuff from my hair!

It was fun. FUN! D was of great help, all those water buckets and pichkaris from her side won us the battle, and of course, so did the refree, our opposition's mom.

Gotta get outa back on my fb vampires zombies and slayers, gotta be a rank1!!!!back to the old days!

Zokra's oof to chennai till 27th. I'm missing her so. Wait till i tell her the good news!!!

No comments: