It all started in the evening, a nice gentle rain, with the current fluctuating, and the UPS's capacity varying.
I tried to finish writing my friend a testimonial, and it took 3 reboots to submit it! The rain soon became a downpour.
Me and mom both love jumping in the rain, to smell the wet mud, to feel the cold water, to feel in tune with nature. We were considering doing that when the first flash of lightning came, followed by thunder. Thunder storms frighten me a bit, they only remind me of being alone, and having scary monsters in the dark, but ya, who would be scared at 7pm? I wasn't . But I wasn't going to go into the rain.
Somehow, i don't know if something was wrong with my eyes, but the houses all around mine had all turned yellow! And the sky a muky grey, it was such a dampening sight, and in not much time, the entire surrounding was dark. I couldn't see much.
So in the night, all i could see was lightning flashes and the sound of thunder rumbling. I thought the rain would end by around tenn, yet it went on and on and on! I normally sit till around 1 and then sleep, cause its silent at that time. Yesterday, it wasn't, and i didn't like it!
I was scared to g downstairs for a glass of water! I'm not afraid of the dark, its just the grotesque shapes the lightning forms in the dark that scare me. So i just sat. sat. sat. I couldn't read, couldn't sleep, and all that. I ended up sleeping at 2 am, I just hope it doesn't rain that bad today!
But i approximated the distance the lightning had from the house. That part was the most fun. Otherwise, i was just fixed. just fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment