Sunday, March 30, 2008

My online self and my physical self

Both of us are the same. We say the same things, but the only thing that is different is that one has body language, and one doesn't.

One speaks via her hands, the other through her mouth.
One communicates more than the other.
One communicates better than the other.

One of us is an image, the other, an object.

Let's talk about something else, shall we?

SAFE classes started, and they are quite tiring, it took me a lot of resolve to get back to reading and re reading 8 kgs, worth of text, a not- at-all-fun-and-not-the-way-hols-should-be-spent task.

A lot more than studying goes on in class, esp with cellphones, I'm beginning to hate the damn gadgets, it spoils the natural way of communication. Thanks to the ingenious invention, there
was a lot going on, that i wasn't even aware about! Well, I was in the first row, and if i so badly wanted to know, should have sat in the middle right?

So i got to know, not that i asked! They just said. It's a better choice, patience. A much better choice. I'm glad I didn't impose myself. Life teaches tough lessons well.

And now i have to cope up with another human being, just like me.

How many people leave and enter my life everyday? Just like my thoughts. Uncountable.

Me and zokra broke our call record today a straight 124 minutes talking. Well, that's normal, we haven't conversed for such a long time! I'm glad i called, she was pretty happy that i did.
She thought we wouldn't talk at all, i think we left gaps here and there. I'm glad I took tht first step, i knew she wouldn't call. After all, it was me who had left calls unanswered, and messages unreplied ( i don't know if that's a word), in the past. but hey, those were not because of misunderstandings, I just was stupid.

And I'm on track, the continuous phone calls have ensued, weve stopped using our cellphones, we communicate.

There's a lot that's coming back to me now, and we will always be together. I just had to take the first step, and it led me back to my old ways. together, forever, we're all different, in a good way, we make each other strong, we rock !

And that is the best way to describe us. The best.

No comments: