Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Between us

Getting everything back to normal, when it is in a disarray. I just found out quite a bit, and it took quite a long time to chew it down.
What's the harm in someone expressing his/her feelings to someone else? Why does it backfire at times? The poor guy was teased, hurt, and he cried. I felt so bad for him.

Ok, so maybe people don't have the same emotional teaspoon. But they sure would have feelings!
And a lot seems to be going on, like the stuff in KANK. Exactly like kank.
And i don't think that is going to have a happy ending.

It seems futile. God save the soul!

We're all together, one of us just came back. Good for us!!!!
She's with me, now, asking me how much more vague i can get. Rotfl!
I'm glad I'm up to date with all the stuff, except for elastomer's and sarcolemma's rubbish. Atleast i have my friend back. LIfe seems a lot more worthwhile.

I knew this would turn out to be alright. TOgether, forever.

No comments: