I've got an entire list of things to do at home these days.... from cleaning my table, my cupboard, and my bookshelfs, and brushing up with my sanskrit. And i can't believe it, i don't understand so much! I don't remember.
It's been a long time since i blogged. It's hard to believe during my board exams i blogged almost everyday..and now, during my holidays, i don't. It's so ironic.
Suddenly i've got a passion for art, my room's filled with all my drawings. Mind you, i don't copy stuff, mine's original. I'm missing school. My uniform's still in the cupboard, waiting in vain. Even my friday shirt, with everyone's comments. I'm turning it into a pillow.... I put up the photos we took during school. When there's a power cut at home, i open up those scrapbooks, and all those gifts and letters, it's all so wonderful, thinking about how we have to get new lives.
People tell me i make friends easily, i'm open. But obviously, when i'm suddenly in a new environment my first instinct is to recoil. Sure, i'll smile, i'll talk, but that won't be the real me.
Problem is..i can't look at everyone equally, before they make an impression, they're already segregated into groups. Too bad for them.
Hostel! Hostel.... i'm only thinking of sleepovers.... we talk late into the night, or rather into the early morning. No studies!
I went to see TPTM with booble a week ago. We wanted to go to see JTYJN but it got sold out. DAMN! We had so much fun..... we payed for the usual seats and we went and sat in the gold class section. What plush seats, and awesome service! Basically, it was his treat to the movie, and i was supposed to treat him for lunch. I had a great time. And i ended up not wishing him on his birthday! Boy was he mad!
I had gone to my grandparents' place during the weekend. Me and dad had gone to attend one of my cousin's wedding. Somehow, the moment you enter Tamil Nadu, if you wear something other than a salwar or a saree, you have all eyes on you.
My granny wanted me to wear a saree. Not that i don't like them....but it's so hot there! i hate adjusting all those layers of fabric again and again, and i look like an aunty in them. I wore a skirt....and the aforementioned happened. I didn't know i had so many cousins! So many!
Chatting with them right now.
But the grannies and grandpas are irritating. Very. Everywhere, i can predict who is going to ask me which questions. HA suggested i keep a list and show it to a person who is about to ask me questions. Oh ya, grandma lectured me on showing respect. And acting like a lady.
And to stop asking questions, and take things as they are. No ma'am, that's not me. Besides, i don't think i ask irrelevant questions. Women, should be submissive, she says. That ain't gonna be the way i would want to be.
We also went to this thread ceremony, and that's when i met my cousins from my mom's side. And that was even better, i've never had so much fun at functions.
I've never eaten that much either.
Travelling by train is something. constant motion, noise, squeals, the porter, the beggars, the sellers, the pantry people, and, the toilet stink.
The scenery outside. It rained on our way back. I've never seen the sunlight passing through the clouds that way. It was so beautiful.
My grandparents are coming here later this month. I don't know how it's gonna be, i'm used to being alone at home. Soon, the TV will be on 24 x 7. I'd lose a lot of weight, going up and down the stairs.
Just downloaded some good music. Why do these songs have to be on this complex emotion called "love"? G said that once you define it, it loses it's meaning. I wont be able to sing these songs once they come. I'd be asked to shut up, or sing some classical shit.
I also miss M. It's been a long time since i talked to him. Gugo's call is due....
We plan to go outta town somewhere, the znzgzf. Maybe coorg, so that we'd have time to spend with us. f is going to stanford, zazu's in new horizon, zokra's in manipal for animation, nishi's not yet decided, and gugu's in jss, hopefully.
And yea, zazu's birhday is coming soon. Wonder where Opus is.
I spend quite a bit of time on the comp. A sad state of affairs, my hands don't want to clean up.
I think this is enough for now.
PS- i changed my blog's url, one of my friends suggested i give it the name mutetalkshow.
Somehow, i like that name. Unusual- that's me.
1 comment:
nice post again. Smart alec, ....not!
crisp short stuff. And what's with that "opus". And the site's a WOWOWOWOWOWHOA! didn't expect THAT to be your blogsite!...
Post a Comment