Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One of those days

I didn't eat food today. You're gonna think i'm dieting and stuff, but i'd prefer to call it as punishment.

I wonder what happened today. I'm disconnected from the world. No message brings me happiness, no call brings a smile on my face. Faking works...but for how long will i be like this?

You know what i really need right now? Some good company. Really good company. I miss my friends. THey're all so far away. Everything seems so distant.

I'm lost again. Mr. Sexually frustrated would ask me if i'm going through a PMS, but NO! that's not the case. Let's review the facts, shall we?

I've been like this since morning. What was out of the ordinary? Just no food. Mom was out. I Helped out with the chores. That's it right?

Things are just too messed up.

Also, there are some other things i've been wanting to decide on.

I'm tired of looking at the computer screen. Pingu was right. I'm getting bored of home. I wanna go back to college. Personally, i have a split thinking about this.

Right now, i'm saying i'm bored of home, cause there's nothing to do here, except what i've already done!!! Unless you're counting baking, gardening, and jumping off the roof.

I like it here. It's peaceful, if you turn a deaf ear to the construction work going on next door.
Nothings coming out. Writer's block. Sans Everything.

WTF

No comments: