I had my University viva the past week, and i really have to say, that period was really something. It wasn't just the viva.
I don't know how it happens to me, but i get these sudden bursts of negative energy.... or rather, i suddenly become downright unpleasant. Probably you're thinking that i keep in all the negative stuff, till at some point of time it just can't stay any longer... i wouldn't really agree with you on that.
I felt awful about everything. Lack of my favorite food, lack of enjoyment, the not being able to do anything right, and there was this sort of swarm of thoughts in my head which just wouldn't leave!!! I listened to music to try and block them, i tried reading stories, but every attempt at human communication only ended up in tears, some sort of vengeance, i wanted to destroy everything. Totally destructive.
ANd i screwed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment